Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn (3 skeins)
Gifted by Premier Yarns
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor of AllFreeCrochet
SERENITY Chunky Weight yarn by the Deborah Norville collection is super soft you will love playing with it. Use free crochet patterns to make some great projects with this yarn given by Premier Yarns. The bulky yarn generally uses a size US K-10 1/2- M-13/6.5-9mm crochet hook and is made of 100% fine acrylic.
Some beautiful spring colors to look into are Cotton Candy, Sailboat and Almond. The names of the colors just make you think of the spring season and put a smile on your face. With just one skein of each of these colors there are still so many projects you can make, including flowers, scarves, dishcloths, baby gifts and more. The Cotton Candy color can be used for a little girl's gift, the Sailboat color can be used for that little boy that's on his way and the Almond color is a nice neutral color that can be used for anything. Baby shower gifts are great when you're using this Deborah Norville yarn.
I really love these yarns, the variegated colors are just so pretty and fun to work with. Don't forget about the softness; perfect for those who can't use wool.
For more information on Premier Yarns, check out their company profile here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Daydream
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Twist Worsted Weight Silk Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet