Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Infinity Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Infinity Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Red Heart Infinity Yarn is like a dream come true. Red Heart never disappoints and is always coming out with these amazing yarns that you need in your yarn collection and Infinity is no exception.
Infinity yarn is a super soft bulky weight yarn that is perfect for the fall and winter months. I seriously cannot tell you how excited I am for you to check out this yarn. It's made of 69% acrylic, 11% wool, 6% nylon, 4% metallic and 10% polyester. I will tell you that I am not a fan of wool and cannot wear it without scratching myself all day long from it being so itchy, but I am so excited to wrap myself in Infinity. There is just the right amount of metallic thread wrapped in the fiber to give it that shimmery sparkle and magical feel.
Available in only 7 colors you will want them all; it comes in almond, blossom, denim, enchanted, oasis, seafoam, and thunder. Even though the colors are limited, the choices are perfect as you have neutrals as well as vibrant colors to give your outfit a pop of color. Infinity is great for winter accessories like scarves, hats, cowl and mittens, but I bet it would look amazing worked up as a sweater as well.
The care instructions are quite simple as you can machine wash your items in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Like most knit or crochet projects you do not want to iron or bleach them. If you take proper care of your projects they are sure to last a long time, and I'm telling you, with Infinity, you'll definitely want your projects to last forever!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- The 7 Best Chunky Yarns
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Classic Coin Purse
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters