We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whether you're fairly new to crochet or have been using the craft for years, you'll love the simplicity and elegance of the Sophisticated Crochet Rib Stitch Cowl. This pattern is easy to make, as it uses the tried-and-true rib stitch. Don't let the instructions fool you, though, as you can create a scarf that you won't want to put away when the warm weather returns. You'll love bundling up against the cold with this warm and cozy cowl. Consider making this scarf for everyone's holiday present this year! Simply choose the appropriate color of yarn, and you're good to go.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Blogger used 5 skeins of Purl Soho’s Super Soft Merino, 100% merino wool, in Storm Gray
- P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Candle with a Flameless Tea Light
- Diamond V Neck Top
- Guide to Crochet Hooks
- Wonderful Watermelon Earrings
- 8″ Tapestry Iced Coffee Afghan Square
- Stardust Gypsum
- Perfect Peony
- Tucked In Time
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet