Simple Face Mask
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This DIY crochet face mask is so easy and written in child and adult sizes! The child size measures approx. 8 1/4″ wide by 4″ tall (not including ears). The adult size measures approx. 10″ wide by 5″ tall (not including ears). Materials: -H hook, 5.00 mm -100% cotton yarn, I used Lily Sugar N’ Cream in “Matiz”, a little less than a 2.5 oz. skein will yield 1 adult size and 1 child size mask. -Blunt needle -Sewing needle and threading floss or thread -Hot glue gun -Bendable wire -Cloth, I cut up some Tea towels, use any of the materials listed in the image above. Note: The tea towels are harder to breathe through if you are wearing these all day. I also made some with a pillow case lining that we’re much easier to breathe through if you’re planning to wear them all day. -Extra pins to hold cloth in place when sewing"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters