Light and Lacy Mesh Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Light, airy, lacy, mesh- these features make for a very pretty cowl. This mesh cowl is one you will love wearing as it makes for a comfy accessory to wrap around your neck- not too warm, and just right for fall. This is a done in a day cowl, and a mindless project due to its repetitive rows (just 8 of them). It is made with DK weight yarn and about half a skein of a 270 meters ball of yarn. Wouldn't you love to give this cowl a try?"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 rounds of mesh is about 2.5 inches
Finished Size3" tall/ 22" wide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet