We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
With the fall season finally here, it's crucial that you quickly work up some amazing crocheted cowls to not only keep warm, but to flaunt your stylish fashion. This Lacy Crimson Cowl is worked up with light weight yarn allowing the lacy look to really shine through. Keep cozy while taking a crisp fall walk or sitting in a chilly office space; this crochet cowl is sure to turn heads with envy.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters