Knit Crochet Cowl Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Easily achieve a knit look with basic crochet stitches … if you know how to work a half double crochet, you can do this! I designed this “Knit” Crochet Cowl Pattern to be worked in a tubular structure because I really like the appearance of the “knit” stitches appearing vertically as opposed to horizontally. As an added bonus, not only is it warm and cozy, but it also stands up nice around neck."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFinished cowl as written equals 4½ in. high × 24 in. circumference but can be customized to any size; additional yarn may be needed if making larger.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Chloe Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Over The Ridge Crochet Boy Hat Pattern
- The Kensington Crochet Bolero Pattern
- The Uppercross Crochet Infinity Cowl
- Flower And Shells Baby Beanie
- Blue Flower Baby Beanie
- Yarn Bowl/basket
- Cupcake Pattern Baby Beanie
- Dog Baby Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet