Crossover Striped Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a twist on the crochet cowl? Check out this Crossover Striped Cowl. It's the details that make this crochet cowl pattern so great. Learn how to crochet a cowl with a cute buttoned band. The great thing about this cowl is that it allows you to personalize in many ways! Add special buttons to the band, like owl buttons for a friend who likes owls. You can also get creative with the color combinations. Have fun making this funky cowl!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"These potholders are so easy and fun to make! All you need is a little bit of spare time, two skeins of Scheepjes Cotton 8 in bright… Continue reading: "Sprinkle Crochet Potholdersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet