Bring the Glamour Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's been said that every great outfit needs a great accessory. While you might think that a sparkly necklace or oversize belt can do the trick, consider adding some serious style and color to any ensemble when you slip on the Bring the Glamour Crochet Cowl. Featuring an intricate design that even newer crocheters will enjoy, this easy crochet cowl pattern just might be the right gift idea for the fashionista in your life. The chunky design means you can wear the cowl indoors and outdoors on a cold winter day while still looking glamorous.
NotesAccording to the blogger, this cowl can be customized in size.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size14 inches wide, 13 inches tall, and 28 inches in circumfrance
- 220 yards of #5 Bulky yarn (Unique by Lion Brand in Moonshadows was used by blogger)
- M/13 or 9 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters