We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Berry Harvest Crochet Cowl is a stunning, intricate piece with fun style variations. Whether you wear it like a shawl, pin it with a button to make a bandana cowl, or shrink it to make a hair bandana, this free crochet cowl pattern doesn't need any other accessories to stand out. Wearable crochet makes it possible to achieve a visually dynamic draped effect without weighing your neck down with heavy chain accessories. The variegated yarn looks stunning in these shades of purple, and the lace pattern makes it seem so light and airy. The crochet cowl pattern is a fun play on a poncho, and it would look great over a simple blouse or tank top.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 8 rows = 4 inches in dc
Finished Size39 inches across the top, 19 in. long, 27 in. along the sides (To make a bigger, full size shawl, add any multiple of 16 sts to the starting ch.)
- H, 5.0mm hook (Furls Fiberarts Tulipwood used)
- 220 yds Celestial Strings Yarn (DK weight; 100% superwash merino; 246 yds; Moogly Berry colorway)
- Optional: 1 3/16? / 30mm button (Belle Buttons by Dritz, Item #BB752)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters