We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Brighten up your bedroom or bathroom with this easy crochet rug pattern. The Bubble Gum Accent rug is soft and absorbent, and it washes easily, making it easy to take care of. Plus, "Kitchen Cotton yarn from Lion Brand makes for a bright, cheerful accent rug in this easy-level crochet pattern. The finished rug will look great as a bathroom or nursery accent."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 rows of 10 SC = 3" square
Finished Size20" x 30"
- Kitchen Cotton from Lion Brand Yarn (approx. 1100 yards)
- H hook
- Yarn needle
Learn How to Change Colors and Weave in Ends as You Go
Do the color changes in this rug stress you out? Check out this video tutorial on how to change colors and weave in ends as you go to learn just how the pros do it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters