Beautiful Broomstick Lace Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Beautiful Broomstick Lace Cowl is a wonderful cowl pattern to make for the autumn and winter months. If you're new to broomstick lace, this is an easy crochet pattern to start with. Wrap yourself up in this cozy must-have cowl and stay toasty all season long without sacrificing an ounce of style. Decorative buttons are sewn on at the end for a nice finishing touch. Use any color worsted weight yarn to work up this crochet cowl.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters