We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Apple Crisp Cowl is the perfect fall accessory. You can make t-shirt and jeans look cozy and delicious. The front isn't bulky, so it will fit nicely under a coat and over a sweater. We love the button detailing and the half double crochet and camel stitches of this design. Warmth and crispness make this cowl is a great reminder of that scrumptious dish that is its namesake. Look fashionable and be warm in this crochet cowl!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet