We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you have an artifical tree, but are pine-ing away for a real evergreen, fake it with these Scented Star Crochet Ornaments. With the holidays in full gear, pine scent is everywhere, but not everyone wants to burn scented candles all day long. With these scented ornaments, you can have a subtly scented Christmas tree without lugging one in from the outdoors. This is a surefire way to get the whole family into the Christmas spirit, as every time family members walk by, they will catch the scent and smile.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Ornamental Owl Crochet Pattern
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- Christmas Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Granny Star Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet