We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you want to squeeze in a last minute holiday craft, work up these Crochet Jingle Bells while watching your favorite Christmas movie. These are a fun way to add holiday cheer to any doorknob in your house. Just crochet in a jingle bell, tie a ribbon on top, and you have a cute ornament for your tree, your cabinets, or for a pet's collar. This pattern would even look great on top of a gift, and it would be the ultimate festive gift topper. These are super quick to work up, so get out those hooks and get to work.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet