We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you want to squeeze in a last minute holiday craft, work up these Crochet Jingle Bells while watching your favorite Christmas movie. These are a fun way to add holiday cheer to any doorknob in your house. Just crochet in a jingle bell, tie a ribbon on top, and you have a cute ornament for your tree, your cabinets, or for a pet's collar. This pattern would even look great on top of a gift, and it would be the ultimate festive gift topper. These are super quick to work up, so get out those hooks and get to work.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Christmas Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Granny Star Ornament
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters