Hanging Ornaments Christmas Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
After stringing the Christmas lights around your home and decorating the tree with ornaments, embellish ornaments onto your newest bag pattern. This Hanging Ornaments Christmas Tote is perfect for the holiday season. The finished bag without the strap is 13 inches wide by 11 inches deep. The small pocket on the front is great for holding your most important accessories like chapstick or lipstick; it'll be easily accessible.
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Macrame Cord Utility Basket
- Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
- Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet