Top 10 Crochet Patterns of December 2011
Can you believe it's almost the end of the year; where did it go? We've provided you with so many free crochet patterns I don't know what to do with myself! I hope by now you're more than half way done with your Christmas shopping and Christmas crochet patterns, but if not, there is still a short time left. It's always really fun to buy a gift for someone else and buy yourself the same thing; you feel great about giving, but you've also treated yourself! If you think you're running out of time for those last minute crochet Christmas patterns then you're in luck. We've decided to provide you with the top 10 free crochet patterns during the whole month of December. What this means is we will update this page each week in real time to reflect the most popular crochet patterns from our newsletter! If you don't have time to read the newsletter because you're hurrying to get your gifts made, then check this page each week for the updated list of free crochet patterns. These are the most popular of December so you won't be disappointed.
Top 10 Crochet Patterns of December 2011
- Year End Resolutions: Make More Easy Crochet Patterns Next Year- With the year coming to an end, you have to figure out what your year end resolutions are going to be. A no-brainer would be to make more easy crochet patterns!
- Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat- This was one of the most popular free crochet patterns this month. Everyone loves quick and easy projects.
- 11 Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Holiday Visits- Find amazing projects in this single collection, all you have to do is click the link and you have 11 great patterns at your fingertips.
- Floral Toilet Tissue Cover- Learn how to crochet this great pattern to use for all your gifts in the new year. Give your bathroom some beautiful decor.
- Slip 'N Go Scarf- One of your favorites, and mine! How do you crochet a great pattern like this one, what colors would you use?
- Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf- Crocheted patterns like this are easy to make and really give you a sense of accomplishment once it's complete. This is such an easy crochet pattern that works up quickly.
- Light n Lacy Scarf- Keep warm this winter by crocheting your heart out. Even though it's cold, it doesn't mean you need to use bulky yarn for every project. Try a lighter yarn for a unique winter look.
- Colorful Crochet Hat- You know you're looking at one of the top 10 crochet patterns when you come across this beautiful design.
- 34 Snowman Decorations and Crochet Snowflakes- Simple crochet patterns like these are why you fell in love with these patterns. This collection is one of the most popular crochet patterns of December.
- Aesthetic Hooded Scarf- Quick and easy crochet patterns make it that much easier to get in the zone....and once you're in the zone, that's when you find yourself cramping up because you've been crocheting for eight hours straight!
This list reflects our most popular free crochet patterns from our daily newsletter. If you haven't subscribed to our newsletter, you can easily do so by checking out our subscriber center. Five times a week, we bring you your favorite crochet patterns, tutorials, eBooks, craft collections and so much more. If you just can't get enough of these free and easy crochet patterns then be sure you subscribe to the newsletter today!
Read NextAdjacent Shells Crochet Stitch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
mamabearklb 231030 7
Mar 17, 2013
a few yrs ago, I crocheted a childs scarf with a teddy bear head. I am going crazy trying to find my mag. it was in, its not in my binder where it belongs. can you help? I just love your mag. its one of the Best !!
Jan 03, 2012
I would really like to be able to print the instructions for the Slouch Hat so that I would have a picture as well as be able to read the instructions as I work. I can't sit at my PC to crochet this beautiful hat. Thank you.
Oct 09, 2012
What you have to do to print out the pattern is #1 go to the pattern instructions. #2 copy the instructions to word. Hopefully you have word. This way you can make the print larger if you need to see the instructions better as I do. I hope this helps you.
Editor for AllFree CrochetAfghanPatte rns
Dec 12, 2011
This is such a great collection; I can't wait to see what each project is every week!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use