This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Yarn Punk Jeans
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to upcycle your own pair of jeans with this fun new way to turn them into bell bottoms with a flare using crochet! This free crochet tutorial shows you step by step on how to accessories your pants and its easy to do. Works up quick and beginner friendly, this DIY project is sure to show off how to add your own twist on old pair of clothing. Working with any type of worsted weight yarn."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextShell Stitch Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- 95 Free Homemade Crochet Designs
- Oya Crochet Flower
- 100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More
- How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: July 2011
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: June 2012
- Basketweave Stitch (One Row Repeat)
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters