FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf
By: Christine Weiher
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
With any of your three favorite colors of yarn you can make this Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf in just over an hour. This free crochet scarf pattern is quick and easy to work up and it only uses two crochet stitches. The best part about this scarf is you can alter the pattern to make it thinner or wider to your liking.
Crochet Hook: P/16 or 16 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Loops & Threads Charisma yarn (main colors)
- One skein Forest and one skein Taupe
- Thin worsted weight yarn for contrasting color (Magenta)
- P hook
With two main colors Chain 100
Row 1: Half double crochet in second chain from hook. Continue to end of row, chain 1 and turn.
Row 2: With contrasting color single crochet in each stitch to end of row. Chain 1, turn and fasten off.
Row 3: With main two colors HDC in each stitch to end of row. Chain 1 and turn.
Row 4: Repeat row 2.
Row 5: Repeat row 3.
Row 6: Single crochet in each stitch to end of row. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
Note: Repeat rows 3 and 4 as many times if you want a wider scarf.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags