Louise, the Red Haired Amazona
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hello Lovelies! My name is Louise from Melbourne, Australia and I am the Red Haired Amazona.
Ok, so the Red Haired part is true, maybe not so much the Amazona as I’m more short and pudgy than tall and athletic and I’d rather not live in the jungle unless it has wi-fi and a barista. But aren’t we all Amazonas? Yes!
Most women get pregnancy cravings for vegemite or pickles. But when I was pregnant with my 16-year-old, I developed a craving for crochet. I asked my crafty aunt to teach me and I haven’t stopped since!
I design crochet patterns for a wide range of things including mandalas, amigurumi (particularly birds!), homeware accessories, scarves, hats, blankets, cushion covers, jewellery and wrist cuffs. I love bright, zingy colours and have a preference for cottons.
I'm the Mother of Dragons. I raise 2 crazy Sonofaguns as a single, working parent. I began blogging in November 2014 to share the crochet ideas that sprout inside my noggin like homegrown carrots and the funny and lovely stuff that happens in life.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters