Happy Flower Mandala
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Why Happy Flowers? Because I've kind of convinced myself there are tulipy type flowers in rounds 6-7! And they make me happy! This is a quick, easy little mandala/ doily which is crocheted in bright 8 ply cotton yarns. This is a great way to use up some of those small leftover yarn balls in your stash. You can use it as a doily (like I do!), or frame it and hang on the wall. All you need is some 8 ply cottons, a 3.5mm hook, scissors and a needle to sew in your ends."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16cm diameter
- Grab your leftover 8ply cottons!
- Darning needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet