Textured Mandala Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I absolutely love making Doilies for home decor and they make great gifts for your loved ones too.Today am sharing the pattern for this pretty easy to make flower edged mandala doily ..... Textured Mandala doily. Mandalas are just so joyful to look at. Use them at your home as potholders, table decorations or you can sew them to a cushion or hang them on a wall.This Textured Mandala is customizable to any size. You can easily increase the number of rounds and you can use them as Floor Rug too. Materials Used:- Cake Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters