Cheerful Summer Crochet Doily With Circle Edging
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bring the joy of summer into your home with this lovely and cheerful summer doily! I love making Doilies.Doilies are always so beautiful and elegant to look at.You can make this doily to decorate your dining table or use them as a home decor and this would also be great to use as a table mat too.I have made this doily with variegated cotton yarn.Use any colorful yarn of your choice to whip of this doily. The design is very easy and works up fairly quickly. For the edging, I have used circles which are worked along with the doily and not added separately.This size of this doily is customizable to any diameter.If you want to make a bigger doily size, then you can easily repeat certain rounds and increase it to the size needed. Materials Used:- Variegated Cotton Yarn 3mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters