Crochet Elegant Lace Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create an elegant lace doily with this free crochet pattern. This delicate beauty will look great with photos and candles just about anywhere around the home from the kitchen to the living room and bedrooms. It will make any setting feel a bit softer and more sophisticated with its simple lines and the beautiful lace scalloped edge. The design looks a bit intriguing, but the pattern is fairly easy to master. I created my Crochet Elegant Lace Doily with cotton thread size 20 and a 1,25 mm crochet hook. It measures 21,5 cm (8,46 inches) in diameter."
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Sizeabout 21 cm (8,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Country Winter Wreath
- Puff Stitch Cord
- Baby Headband Or Bookmark
- The Amara Doily
- Easy Yarn Bag
- Mini Christmas Bell Ornament
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet
- Even Moss Stitch Sweater
- Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl
- Ferris Wheel Granny Square Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters