Little Bitty Round Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create Little Bitty Round Doilies with this free crochet pattern and add texture and a splash of color to your home decor. This quick and easy project is a perfect way to use your scrap yarn. The doily in the photo is crocheted with a 2,5 mm hook and thread size 5. It measures 15 cm (5,9 inches) in diameter. You can change the look and size of your motif by using different yarn weights and hook sizes."
Crochet Hook2 or 2.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size15 cm (5,9 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters