Banjo the Woodland Owl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"'Owl would you like to crochet this sweet little amigurumi owl? This little owl is made in a few pieces: body, head, wings, tail and feet. All quick and easy! He is made with 4 ply cotton yarns, a 2.5mm crochet hook, toy stuffing, and you will also need scissors, and a darning needle. Note for the body of my owl I used a variegated cream and brown cotton yarn which gave a nice mottled finish. But you can use a soft beige, or cream or whatever you wish."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10-13cm high
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters