David Bowie Lightning Bolt Crochet Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The infamous lightning bolt slashed across the face of Aladdin Sane on the cover of that album from 1973. Whilst Aladdin Sane was a new character, he was described by Bowie as, "Ziggy goes to America..." This necklace is crocheted in 2ply cottons with a 1.5mm crochet hook. I also used necklace notions. If you want to make a face sized one to look like good old Davo on his album cover, you can use DK acrylic yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. A quick, easy pattern that will take less than an hour."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters