8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Megan Meyer is the blogger and designer at Left in Knots where she publishes free crochet patterns, video tutorials, and tips about saving money on yarn. She has been crocheting for 15+ years after learning from a friend in high school, but she didn’t start designing until she decided to stay at home to raise her daughter. In her first year of designing, Megan published 50+ free patterns.
Megan enjoys playing with color and her favorite patterns to write are any that are practical and functional. She is an avid “trier of new yarns” and may have a few too many skeins stashed around the house for a rainy day. If she isn’t crocheting, Megan also likes to garden and prevent the destruction of her house by an active toddler and two rescue dogs.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet