We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lansdowne Cowl was designed using this gorgeous hand-dyed yarn by Leither Co in the color Avocado. All of my patterns have been tested by several accomplished pattern testers and designers to ensure that you are getting a pattern free of mistakes and is easy to follow. Please note that all my patterns are written in standard American terms. You are free to sell what you make from this pattern, but you may not share, copy or reproduce this pattern in part or whole. Photographs are also copyright protected and may never be used. Please link back to one of my shops if selling your finished items online. ©Pamela Dajczak 2019"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 hdc and 12 rows = 4” x 4”
Finished SizeOne Size – 26” around at neck x 15.5” tall
- 460 yards of DK weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Embrace all the comforts of your home with the Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket. You may be thinking that crochet and quilting are… Continue reading: "Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- Large Christmas Baubles
- Christmas Pudding Hanging Ornament
- Appa The Sky Bison
- Crochet Toy Basket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters