We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Don’t let colder weather ruffle your feathers! Stay warm with the Snowbird cowl. This easy, crochet cowl pattern has a feather-like texture, and is great for using up scraps. Made in a lightweight, wool yarn, it will keep you warm all season without a lot of bulk. The pattern includes stitch multiples and instructions for adjusting the size. This means if lightweight is not your style, you can make it in any size yarn you prefer!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 dc x 9 rows = 4 inches. Exact gauge is not critical.
Finished Size12 x 7 inches when flat. (24 inches circumference).
- Yarn: 175 yds DK weight yarn
- Hook: Size G / 4 mm crochet hook or size needed to match gauge.
- Notions: Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters