14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Doris Yocum Turner
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Over the years, Doris Yocum Turner has tried many crafts. She taught herself to crochet using a Coats and Clark "how to" book, and crochet became her favorite method of expressing herself for over 55 years. In more recent years, Doris has concentrated her crafting time to the art of crochet.
Doris likes bright colors with shocking color combinations and functional items such as hats, scarves, shawls and especially afghans. She crochets rapidly, so large projects do not discourage her. Most of her patterns are adaptations of things she sees and likes, and her patterns are free. Doris also enjoys stash buster patterns and gifts 95% of the items she makes.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
- Colorful Kitchen Trivet
- Kitty Pocket Change Purse
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Sweet Candy Sprinkles Blanket
- Box Stitch
- Snugly Soft Baby Blanket
- Oversized Crochet Shawl
- Vintage Poodle Tissue Box Cover
- Raspberry Sherbet Round Ripple Afghan
- Retro Ring Trivet
- What I Learned About Yarn Winders
- Pansies in Repose
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet