8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
Vintage Poodle Tissue Box Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your tissues clean and dust free with a diy tissue box cover. The Vintage Poodle Tissue Box Cover will not only protect your tissues, but also give your boring Kleenex box a quick and easy makeover. Plus, this crocheted poodle is just too cute for words. Inspired by a popular 1960s household item, this free crochet pattern is a great diy home decor piece to make using worsted weight yarn, a little bit of felt, and an empty toilet paper roll.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags