8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Carolyn is the designer behind The Purple Poncho. She was introduced to crochet by her Grandma Mary as a child and she's been hooked ever since! Carolyn grew up enjoying lots of crafts, such as macrame, knitting, beading, weaving, embroidery, sewing and crocheting. She likes to design and work with unusual fibers and crochet stitches to create unique jewelry, household items and classic accessories. Her designs have been featured in magazines, with yarn companies, as well as on her blog and other websites. On Carolyn's blog you will find crochet patterns, helpful tutorials and videos, fun giveaways, crochet trends, and other segments. She hopes you will find some inspiration, learn a new stitch, and make something special.
Projects and Articles on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Vivo Top
- Cotton Candy Slipper Socks
- Take Me Everywhere Crochet Tote Bag
- Ocean Waves Halter Top
- Catherine Hat
- Mary Market Tote
- Mini Pom-Pom Crochet Gnome Pattern
- Cute Crescent Moon Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Cork - for Cork Gnomes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet