We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Berta Gilholm, from St. Petersburg Florida, is retired and enjoying it. She's a mother of 2 married daughters and is blessed with 7 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. Berta has always created as long as she can remember. Her parents bought her all kinds of art material when growing up and she was like a sponge when it came to art and crafts. She hung out with teachers and other crafty friends to hone her skills and gather knowledge.
When Berta was 4 years old, a favorite Aunt taught her to crochet and she really loved it. It was difficult at first because, she only crocheted beautiful lace-like articles out of fine crochet threads like doilies, bedspreads, dainty gloves, etc. By the time Berta was 5, she was looking for new stitches, larger hooks and fresh patterns. Like all needlework crafters, she was always circulating between 4 or 5 projects at a time.
Before retiring, Berta worked for the city recreation department in the administrative office for children’s programs. She used to teach classes in different crafts including crochet and knitting.
Berta's Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Bedspread or Afghan
- Crochet Mood Doll Pattern
- Crocheted Snood Headband
- Fingerless Striped Gloves
- Polka Dot Felted Purse
- Sunflower Felted Purse
- Soft Comfy Poncho for Fall
- Boucle/Terry Blankie, Hat and Booties
- Granny Gee's Colorful Pillow Cover
- Halloween Cat Toy
- Birdie's Baby Blanket
- Al's Dickey
- Felted Striped Reader Purse
- Purple Felt and Fringe Scarf
- Crochet Frog Cocoon, Hat and Booties
- Holiday Crochet Wine Sleeve
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- Simple And Best Socks
- Everyday Crochet Sweater
- Crochet Baby Set Using The Granny Stitch
- All You Need Is Love Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters