We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
We love to sew. And it shows! We’re Martingale. You might also know us at That Patchwork Place. Through our 40-year love affair with quilting, sewing, knitting, and crochet, we’ve published over 3,000 books and products, which have sold more than 24.1 million copies.
In 2007, founders Nancy and Dan Martin retired from Martingale and did something not many owners of companies do—they sold their company to their employees. A tight-knit group of 26 now operates Martingale, and 80% of us sew, knit, crochet, or craft in our spare time.
Our mission at Martingale is simple: we empower makers who use fabric and yarn to make life more enjoyable. It’s all about you.
At Martingale, we love inspiring you to create a beautiful quilt, or a sassy bag, or an adorable pair of baby booties. But more than that, our goal is to inspire a beautiful life. It’s an immensely fulfilling side effect of creating with confidence.
Book Reviews on AllFreeCrochet:
Amigurumi On The Go
Crochet Baby Style
Crochet a Zoo
Tunisian Crochet Encore
Modern Baby Crochet
The Big Book of Little Amigurumi
Cozy Toes for Baby
Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves
Tunisian Crochet Today
9 Months to Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters