Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
House Warming from Bernat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
House Warming from Bernat
Book Reviewed by Michael Sellick of the Crochet Crowd.
Another fine pattern book by Bernat with a lovely hexagonal afghan on the front to entice your creativity. The book is divided in half between Crocheters and Knitters. There are some fabulous free crochet patterns here. I have to say, when the cover says House Warming... I get the sense throughout the colored pictures inside about making these afghans to make a room cozy, soft, inviting, and a wonderful accessory to show your friends. Many requests come in from people about having flowers inside Granny Squares to really show off color and style. The hexagonal blanket can help with that look and is fairly simple to complete.
Bernat doesn't leave anyone behind. There is a review section at the start of this book with diagrams on how to Crochet and Knit. So if you are a bit rusty, they are helping you out with what is expected within the pattern.
The free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns range from beginners to Intermediate. There are a couple complex patterns for knitters and crocheters within the book for those who wish a challenge. The book is featured around the yarn brand line of "Berella "4". This is another book that compliments your pattern library as it has techniques and ideas that you could mix and match with something else you have in mind. Big writing to make it easier to read. There are diagrams on the inside of the book, directed at the knitters to help along with the cabling aspects of the pattern.
Great ideas... interesting patterns and could help you to make nice gifts for friends or treat yourself to a new cozy afghan for yourself!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Popcorn Stitch + 17 Popcorn Stitch Patterns
- Crochet Decrease Tutorial
- Crochet Increase Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Moss Stitch
- Elizabeth Stitch Boot Cuff Crochet Pattern
- Peek-A-Boo Scarf
- Chunky Peek-A-Boo Beanie
- Gift Card Cup Cozy
- Bobble Beanie Crochet Pattern
- Snowden Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet