Get Cozy from Bernat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get Cozy from Bernat
Book Reviewed by Michael Sellick of the Crochet Crowd.
Bernat's Get Cozy book is another fabulous instructional pattern idea that will challenge yarn artists like crocheters and knitters alike. Featuring The Bernat Softee Chunky yarn line, it has inspiration inside that crocheters and knitters will appreciate. The beginning of the book has detailed instructions and diagrams for new crocheters or even people who are a bit rough on their techniques to be able to understand how to complete the stitches. The diagrams include both knitting and crochet instructions.
The patterns inside vary from Beginning - Intermediate levels but there are a few that I would classify as intermediate or higher. The Bernat Softee Chunky yarn, from experience, is pleasant and fabulous to work with. It leaves your work nice and bulky and soft to the touch. There are simplistic chevron patterns to really amazing wavy patterns that will tempt your creativity abilities. Also, there are extensive cabling techniques used in one of the afghans that are for the knitters.
The book is divided equally in half between crochet and knitting patterns. The patterns can range from solid making items to tiles / squared items. The great thing about this book is what you can learn and use for something else later on. The writing is nice and large inside this book to make it easier to follow. In some pages, there are diagrams to follow that will help the words make sense as well.
Over all, this book is inspirational and practical to have in your pattern book library.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wally Whale
- Bobble Stitch Top
- Love You To The Moon Poncho
- Crochet Summer Hat
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Crochet Drink Napkins
- Striped Mini-Backpack
- Drawstring Mini-Backpack
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet