Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted By: DRG
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Everything Crochet is exactly what you need in your crochet book collection. This is the must-have reference book for the serious crocheter. When you see a thick book like this one, you know it's going to be filled with amazing things.
Within this book you'll learn how to read patterns, work with multiples, substitute yarns, master seaming, enlarge patterns and much more! You can also learn how to crochet with special hooks, add professional touches to your finished projects and do special techniques such as felting, mosaic crochet, Swedish embroidery and even the much debated crocheting with pet hair.
This one-of-a-kind crochet book is the place you can continuously refer back to for all the answers to your questions. The book starts out with stitch basics for those just learning to crochet or those who need a refresher course. It then leads into weights and measurements, reading patterns, special helps and so on. This book even teaches kids to crochet! The patterns provided in this book come with fabulously colorful photos and charts (if needed). This truly is the one book you need to add to your collection if you don't already have it. They always say "you learn something new every day".
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet