Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Cute & Easy Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cute & Easy Crochet
Publisher: CICO Books
Book reviewed by Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
Are you ready to try some new crochet patterns? In this Cute & Easy Crochet book by Nicki Trench, expert crafter, teacher and author with over 20 years experience, you will find 35 must-have adorable projects. From purses to dresses and baby patterns to coffee cozies, you won't be disappointed. If you want to learn crochet then this is a great book as the patterns are easy-to-follow and great for beginners and the more experienced.
The book provides all the stitches and techniques you will need to know to complete each project. Materials, abbreviations and finished measurements are also provided. The colorful images of each project will make you want to start crocheting this instant. The Fabric Seat Covers on page 44 are super cute; they are made with a large crochet hook and strips of fabric joined together, making it a quick project to work up.
This book without a doubt provides some really cute patterns you won't avoid. Just look at the cover; that tea cozy is amazing!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet