Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Austentatious Crochet: 36 Contemporary Designs from the World of Jane Austen
Gifted By: Running Press
Reviewed By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
If you're a Jane Austen fan, then you'll love Austentatious Crochet by Melissa Horozewski. It features 32 timeless crochet designs inspired by Jane Austen's classic six novels, Sense and Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey, and Persuasion.
The patterns have all been slightly moderized and brought up-to-date, making them wearable in today's society. Although the majority of the designs are women's wearables such as dresses, cardigans, and fitted sweaters, you'll also find a great variety of accessories including handbags, scarves, afghans, and children's clothing.
Some favorite patterns include The Becoming Jane Sweater (pg. 40), a gorgeous sweater that is both flattering and comfortable. Another favorite is the Dreaming of Mr. Knightly Pajama Set (pg. 132), a modern twist on Regency undergarments that was inspired by corsets and knickers. Some other not-to-be-missed patterns include The Heartfield House Pillows (pg 63), Confessions Chemise (pg. 142), and Catherines Cloak (pg. 152).
Each chapter of this fully-illustrated book begins with a snippet from the novel that inspired the pattern. To take the experience one step further, Austen-era trivia, quizzes, and fashion-related quotes are also dispersed throughout. Any devoted Jane Austen fan is sure to appreciate and cherish Austentatious Crochet.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- Tea Time
- Nadia Fuad
- Foundation Slip Stitch Tutorial (fsl st)
- Shawn Mosch
- Summer Lovin' Crochet Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet