Add-On Crochet Cables
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add-On Crochet Cables
By Frances Burks
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Add-On Crochet Cables by Frances Burks features 20 crochet tutorials that will teach you how to crochet cables. Plus, there are also 5 bonus crochet patterns included to help put your new skills to the test. These crochet tutorials are the perfect way to embellish any crochet pattern with a classy cable design. The cable techniques you'll find here were designed for those that love the look of knitted cables, but prefer to crochet.
Crochet cables are surprisingly simple to learn. This technique is similar to knitted cables; it uses a technique in which you twist or braid simple combinations of crochet strips that are created with simple combinations of basic crochet stitches. You then simply attach these strips to panels or flat pieces of crocheted fabric. This means you can essentially add a crocheted cable design to practically any crochet pattern you make such as crocheted bags, sweaters. scarves, and more.
If you've always wanted to learn how to crochet cables, then you definitely need to get your hands on this book. There are 20 different cable designs to choose from inside Add-On Crochet Cables, including the Single-Rib Cable, Mixed-Rib Cable, Tree-Hollow Cable, Wagon Wheel Cable, Grapevine Cable, Diamond Rope Cable, just to name a few.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Stripe Heart Cushion Cover
- Granny Stripe Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Bits And Bobbles Tote
- Winter Blooms Cowl
- Newport Oversized Cardigan
- Catalina Tank Top
- Norwalk Pony Tail Key Hole Hat
- Sedona Poncho
- Montana Poncho
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet