8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
19 Bathroom Rug Crochet Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Shopping for a bath mat or rug can be a pain. The ones that match your bathroom are usually too expensive, and you end up buying one that's not even safe for the dryer. If you're already crocheting your own afghans and other home accents, why not crochet a bath rug too? When making something is the best option, it's nice to have some projects to choose from. Here are 19 free crochet rug patterns to help you learn how to crochet a rug for your bathroom!
You'll love the assortment of styles and crochet stitches available in this collection of bathroom rug patterns, too. Whether you're new to crochet and eager to try a new challenge or a longtime crocheter who'd like to try something different, you're sure to find a project that matches your skill level. Keep these cute crochet bathroom rug patterns would also make great gifts for a housewarming shower or bridal party.
Are you ready to crochet rugs for every room of your house? Then grab your crochet hook and take a look at the colorful patterns found in this free eBook! Your bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom can get a quick splash of color when you make the crochet patterns found in Home Decor Galore: 19 Crochet Rug Patterns
These are the most gorgeous bathroom rug patterns you'll ever find. Your family will be so impressed; they won't believe you that you didn't buy them from a store!
- Bath Set In addition to the free bath mat pattern, this project includes a srubby and tub back pad pattern too.
- Vintage Bath Set Make a bath mat from a vintage pattern with a sophisticated matching toilet seat cover.
- Luxurious Bath Set Do the washcloths and hand towels in your home need to be replaced? Give your bathroom an instant luxurious makeover when you crochet ths bath set. After all, who wouldn't want a little bit of pampering? This bath set would also make a great gift for a family member or friend.
- Amazing Grace Spa Set Turn your bathroom into a spa when you create this gorgeous bath set. This crochet pattern ocnsists of a facecloth, washcloth, and a hand towel.
Traditional Bath Mats
Forget the flowers and frills. Sometimes all you want is a classic bathroom rug for your home. Use whatever colors match your bathroom decor for these bathroom rug crochet patterns.
- Rug with Ridges If you're a beginner crocheter, start here! The rug with ridges is as simple as crochet rug projects come.
- Handicrafter Cotton Bath Mat This bath mat is made with high-quality cotton to keep your toes warm and dry when you get out of the tub.
- Crochet Bathroom Rug Another beginner crochet project, this rug even has fringe on the edges!
- Hearth Rug The Hearth Rug goes great in front of a fireplace, but it'll warm up any bathroom too.
- Crochet Natural Stripes Rug The neutral colors in this rug give any bathroom a clean, contemporary vibe.
- Face the Day Crochet Bathmat Instead of, or perhaps in addition to, a motivational poster, this crochet bath mat may be just what you need to start your day on the right foot.
- Loopy Bathroom Mat You’ll love stepping out of the shower and onto this warm bathroom mat. Use yarn in a color that complements your bathroom’s color scheme for a stylish look!
Children's Bath Mats
Whether or not your kids have their very own bathroom, these bathroom rug crochet patterns are so cute! They would even look great in their bedroom or play room.
- Crochet Checkerboard Rug Try another fabulous rug pattern. Your kids will love playing checkers with this design!
- Pretty Bathmat Colorful, interlocking medallions make this rug a fun option for a child's bathroom.
- Bachelor's Button Rug The blue and white circle motifs in this mat mimic the bubbles in your child's bathtub.
- Accent Rug This rug pattern is both easy and colorful, perfect for the beginner crocheter whose kids love color.
- Nutcracker Rug Kids will love this fun, festive pattern for the holidays.
- Field Of Daisies Crochet Rug This bright and cheerful bathroom rug is just what your child needs.
- T-Shirt Rug Got T-shirt yarn? You can create a warm, durable, and colorful bathroom rug for your child using this pattern.
- Linen Stitch Scrap Rug You need look no further than your yarn stash to create this colorful crochet bathroom rug.
When it comes to crochet, don't just stop at what you can make for the bathroom! With this free eBook, you can make coasters, trivets, and so much more. You'll love adding color to every room in your home, and family and friends will be impressed with your crochet skills. Find the right crochet pattern that matches your personal style when you take a look at DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt
- Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie
- Wrap and Go Shawl
- Beginner Squares Afghan
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Unforgettable Top Down Shawl
- Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern