This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Face Scrubbie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create a SPA day at home with this crochet face scrubbie pattern. So cute and quick to make. It is wonderful when you can crochet something that can be reused. Save not only money, but the planet by making your own face scrubbie. They are cute and just the right size to give your face a quick wash. Sometimes, when using a washcloth on my face, it just seems too big. The ends of it get on my hair and clothing. If I am trying to wash quickly before going out, this is not a good thing. These face scrubbies are just the perfect size to get the job done.This crochet pattern works up so quickly and it uses a scant amount of yarn. I use cotton yarn for this pattern as it holds up the best, soaks up the water just right, and washes up nicely for future use. The pattern is a total of a magic ring and three rounds. Once you get the hand of it, you are off to the races."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this pattern
Finished SizeApproximately 3 inches around.
- About 1/3 skein of any cotton yarn. I used Sugar & Creme left over yarn from previous projects.
- Size G crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Read NextWashcloth Set Crochet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters