Crochet Granny Square Spa Washcloth Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet granny square spa washcloth is made using cotton yarn. In just six rounds of crochet, you will have a completed spa washcloth. Both written directions and a video tutorial are included in this crochet pattern. My daughter has a SPA Box that we bring to an overnight stay in a hotel. We love to pamper ourselves sometimes and having everything that is needed in one convenient container is great. One of the items that we are adding to our SPA Box is our handmade washcloth. We are currently making some in beige cotton yarn. By all means, make them in a color that is pleasing and relaxing to you. This is a very quick crochet washcloth. Crochet this in an hour."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this pattern.
Finished Sizeapproximately 6 1/2 X 6 1/2 inches long and wide.
- Partial skein of cotton yarn-any color, approximately 60 yards.
- Size G crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters