Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
11 Bold Basket Patterns for Your Home
By: Kara Huen, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Some days are perfect for being lazy, sitting around the house, and curling up with a nice, warm blanket. Other days are great for being productive, tidying up, and being proud of the work you can do even around your own home. With these 11 Bold Basket Patterns for your home, you can easily make some of the best crochet patterns some of the most useful as well.
If you’re anything like me, you can’t stand messes. When I look around my house, I don’t want things piled up everywhere or for something to just not have a place. I love being organized, overusing label makers, and making lists of what still needs to be done. Call it a Type A personality thing, but I think that everyone enjoys being cleanly no matter how much they may not enjoy the work it takes to actually clean.
That seems to be the biggest struggle people have: they look around and see the mess, but don’t know what to do with it or just don’t want to take the time to clean it all up. Find a solution to both of these problems by working up a crochet basket pattern. With just one crochet basket, you have a place for some of that mess to go, plus it’s easy!
Crochet basket patterns can be as fun or as simple as you want them to be, so find the best one for your style and the atmosphere of your home. Then you can start being organized and neat at all times, and you've got a few new crochet patterns under your belt.
Expert advice doesn't often come free in life, but we've managed to collect some of the best crochet tips and tricks from our crochet friends – just for you: Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, How to Change Color, and More
Circular Basket Patterns
- These adorable Fabric Nesting Baskets are the perfect thing to organize your office, bedroom, or counter tops. Complete this crochet pattern using homemade fabric yarn. These easy-to-crochet baskets are sturdy and attractive!
- Nature lovers, this free crochet pattern is for you. This Tree Bark Basket is sure to remind you of taking a walk in the woods. This large basket is great for organizing things around your home including kids toys, office supplies, and even your yarn projects.
- Decorate and organize your home at the same time with this Simply Irresistible Diamond Trellis Basket. The trellis pattern is so pretty and unique that people couldn't possibly believe you made it yourself. This crochet basket pattern is sturdy enough for you to carry things around the house but also decorative enough that it looks good just sitting in the living room.
- You can use this Oceanic Crochet Basket for anything you need. Simply put it in your house as decor, throw your cleaning supplies in it, make it a magazine holder next to the couch, or bring it to the beach with you as a towel carrier and shell collector. You really can't go wrong with this crochet basket pattern because it is so versatile while being really pretty and simple at the same time. Even beginners can work up this crochet basket!
- Stay in control of your world and get organized! This free crochet pattern is perfect for keeping your stash of smaller items, like crochet hooks, collected and within reach. Keep smaller seasonal items organized in the back of your closet, or use this to stash crafting supplies. This simple basket can be made larger to fit any bigger items, so you can organize scarves, belts, and towels with ease. This crochet pattern even includes an option for a hanging loop.
Simply Unique Crochet Baskets
- Put some personality into your home decor with these adorable Hooty Owl Crochet Baskets from Premier Yarns. Not only do they help you stay organized, but they are also just so cute to have around the house. Give these as gifts, use them to take all your towels to the beach, or hide all of your cleaning supplies in them.
- Let this tidy little fox help you keep your yarn stash organized. It's easy to keep your craft supplies neat and tidy when you have adorable crocheted baskets like this to help. You could even use the Foxy Yarn Basket to help keep the children's toys organized. However you choose to put this adorable basket to good use, there's no doubt that this Foxy Yarn Basket belongs in your home.
- Any crafty crocheter could put this Simple Stash Basket to good use. This crochet basket pattern is perfectly sized for your extra crafting materials that clutter up your work space. Not only is this free crochet basket pattern perfect for your odds and ends, it also looks super cute with a folded edge.
- Send your college kid off to school with Dorm Organizer Square Baskets, and you can rest assured that they'll have somewhere to store all those odds and ends that can take over a small dorm room. Whether it's a pile of extension cords, a collection of bracelets, or other small knick-knacks, this crochet basket pattern will keep them tidy.
- Spa BasketThe Spa Basket is a medium or large starched basket that will hold you various spa day needs. It’s always nice to pamper yourself, and that is exactly what this CAL is all about!
- This Plarn Laundry Basket is made using plan and is large enough to use as a hamper as well as a basket to take to the laundromat. It has a round base and an overall round shape. This crochet pattern would make a great gift for college freshman.
It's time for you to work up crochet blanket patterns that are as cute as your baby: 101 Adorable Crochet Blanket Patterns for Babies
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Foxy Yarn Basket
- Crochet Organizer Caddy from Red Heart
- Stash It
- The Best Crochet Walker Organizer
- Colorblock Crochet Baskets
- Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, How to Change Color, and More
- Simple Stash Basket
- Hooty Owl Crochet Baskets
- Jute Bobble Stitch Bubble Basket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique