Simple Spa Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple SPA washcloth has a light and airy texture to it. Use a cotton yarn and make this in a variety of colors. Easy crochet pattern. If you are a beginner at crochet, this might take an afternoon to crochet. I can make this washcloth in just over an hour; a bit longer to weave in the two ends. Sometimes I make a bunch and weave in the ends all at once. They are great to use yourself and give as a gift."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugegauge is not critical to this pattern as it is an open weave type pattern.
Finished Sizeapproximately 6 1/2 X 6 1/2 inches long and wide.
- Approximately 60 yards of Cotton yarn. I used a worsted 4-ply yarn in a variety of colors. Each small skein yielded 2 washcloths and a few face scrubbies.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters