Wrist Cuffs for Beginners
Embrace the new fall and winter fashion by crocheting yourself a cool pair of wrist cuffs. You can use any color you wish to match your outfits. Even your family and friends will want unique accessories like these cuffs. If you're just starting out, don't worry: this is a great crochet pattern for beginners.
- Knitting worsted weight yarn, Hemp, or any other fibers
- Crochet Hook, size 6.5mm (US K 10.5)
- Yarn needle
- Buttons, or beads
- Chain 5, single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook, and in each stitch of the chain.
- Chain 1 and turn, single crochet across the row.
- Repeat row 2, until the strip is long enough to fit over your hand.
- Bring the first row completed to the last row completed, and slip stitch closed to form a tube.
- Sew buttons, or beads on your wrist cuff.