How to Crochet a Left Handed Double Crochet
For all you lefties out there, this one is for you! After you learn the basics of crochet you can follow this tutorial and learn how to do a left-handed double crochet. Most tutorials out there are for right handed people, but we wanted to give the left handed crocheters something to show them that we want them to crochet too. This is great for those of you who are still beginners.
- Begin a row of double crochet by chain 2.
- Yarn over the hook one time.
- Insert the hook into the next stitch, yarn over the hook.
- Pull the yarn through the first loop.
- Yarn over, and pull through 2 loops on the hook.
- Pick up the yarn (yo) and pull through the two loops on the hook. One double crochet stitch formed. Repeat steps 2 to 6.
- Photo shows one row of double crochet stitches formed.