The Cabbage Patch Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn to crochet the Cabbage Patch stitch with Hannah of HanJan Crochet. A step by step photo tutorial taking you through this lovely and easy stitch that is perfect for blankets, garments and so much more. It also includes links to a free PDF pattern for the Oolong Blanket from the Afternoon Tea Collection - a collection of four blankets using soothing stitches and colours, free for everyone to enjoy. A perfect beginners project or as a mindful retreat for the more experienced. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- How to Crochet a Choker or Headband
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- How to Read Crochet Patterns
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials and Patterns
- How to Finger Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet