This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Cabbage Patch Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn to crochet the Cabbage Patch stitch with Hannah of HanJan Crochet. A step by step photo tutorial taking you through this lovely and easy stitch that is perfect for blankets, garments and so much more. It also includes links to a free PDF pattern for the Oolong Blanket from the Afternoon Tea Collection - a collection of four blankets using soothing stitches and colours, free for everyone to enjoy. A perfect beginners project or as a mindful retreat for the more experienced. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- How To Crochet Alpine Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet The Spider Stitch
- Bobble Edging
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- Sirtaki Relief Crochet Stitch
- How to Crochet Tunisian Basketweave Stitch
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters