The Cabbage Patch Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn to crochet the Cabbage Patch stitch with Hannah of HanJan Crochet. A step by step photo tutorial taking you through this lovely and easy stitch that is perfect for blankets, garments and so much more. It also includes links to a free PDF pattern for the Oolong Blanket from the Afternoon Tea Collection - a collection of four blankets using soothing stitches and colours, free for everyone to enjoy. A perfect beginners project or as a mindful retreat for the more experienced. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- Cat's Eye Easy Crochet Stitch Pattern For Blankets
- How to Make T-Shirt Yarn
- 20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
- 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
- Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Crochet Tutorials & Patterns
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- How to Crochet a Magic Ring
- 28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
- 85+ Crochet Videos for Beginners
- Pineapple Stitch Crochet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters