This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Knowing how to crochet the basic crochet shapes would be useful for so many of your Crochet Projects. Be it of any shape ...Rectangle, Oval, Round, Square. You can make so many crochet projects with a simple crochet Base. Crochet Squares are easy and super versatile. There are so many ways to whip a Crochet Square. Today am sharing the pattern to make a Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square. This pattern is simple made with Double Crochets and the crochet stitches are worked in between two stitches which makes the crochet square solid with no gaps. A crochet mitered square can be made in a variety of different ways. You can make them in solid colors or the best would be using a variegated yarn and the way the are crocheted , end result has a tremendous visual effect. Crochet Mitered Squares are usually worked in diagonal from one corner of the square to the other. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- Solved: How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- 50+ Crochet Hacks
- 10 Crafts Similar to Crochet
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
- Solved: Can I Take a Crochet Hook on a Plane?
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Why is My Crochet Curling?
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters